Skip to main content

Lesson #6 New Bible Journal

My Bible journaling took a new turn when I bought a new Bible from a local thrift store. I jazzed it up with some decorative duct tape and washi tape.

The front and back are covered in this polka dot duct tape,
 the side is covered with pink polka dot washi tape. 

The first page of each book I put a strip of washi tape along the side and folded it over to the back.  The tabs are for pages that I have done journaling on.



I have had fun working in my new Bible. I'm not going to talk about all the ones I have done in the past, but I will post pictures of them below for you to look at. As I continue with this however, I plan to post about a certain scripture and how it's talking to me and affecting me with my life. I strongly believe that journaling is an awesome way to begin a new spiritual walk and help bring your focus to a certain area. Unfortunately, I think the focus is getting taken less off of why we are doing it and taken a turn to how well we do. I have invited people to our Monday night class who are very interested, but refuse to come because they don't have the skills or creativity that others do. Think of journaling like you do yoga (if you have ever been to a yoga class). They always tell us to do whatever is comfortable for you and your body, you know your body better then anyone and not to push it to far. Journaling is the same way! Do what makes you happy, confident, and comfortable. Don't be envious of others and their abilities rather be prideful in your own.

Completed for Memorial Day 2017





Advice - Have fun, do what you love.

Comments